The foundation soon changed its name to Hope Happens to emphasis its focus on all neurological disorders.
In November of 2004, Hope Happens partnered with Washington University to launch the Hope Center for Neurological Disorders at Washington University in St. Louis, a research center dedicated to speeding the process of translating basic scientific discoveries into therapies and cures. Both partners are convinced that discoveries in one disorder will lead to progress with others.
Board of Directors
- Hannah Sayers, President
(Marketing Director, Lewis Rice)
- Josh Reinert, Vice-President
(Principal, Carmody MacDonald P.C.)
- Lincoln Gray, (Partner, Brown Smith Wallace)
- T. William Hizar, Principal, Edward Jones
- Christopher Imming, Treasurer
(Regional President, Midwest BankCentre)
- Hilary Murphy
- Leigh Hobler Gerard
(Counselor, St. Louis Psychoanalytic Institute)
- Cary Schneithorst Reed
(Community philanthropic supporter, Board Member at COCA, Owner Schneithorst’s Interiors)
- Glen Stettin, M.D.
(SVP, Clinical, Research & New Solutions, Express Scripts/Cigna)
- Colby Schmid, (Senior VP of Commercial Banking Citizens National Bank)
- Abigail Miller (Gladitood)
- Jennifer Everly (President, Everly Accounting)
- Julie Lynch, Communications Officer (Myovant Sciences)
- Patrick Cullity (Stryker)
- Mark Menghini (General Council, Aegion)
Hope Happens News
SAVE-THE-DATE We are pleased to invite you to our Trivia Night "The Roaring '20s - Flappers and Gangsters" on October 9th, 2021 at the Jewish Community Center. Put on your thinking caps, dress up and enjoy a night of celebration. Radio broadcaster and TV personality...
Evening of Hope rescheduled for 2021! Your health and safety is our highest priority, and due to the ongoing public health crisis, we have decided against holding the Evening of Hope this year. We invite you instead to participate in our spring fundraising campaign....