The foundation soon changed its name to Hope Happens to emphasis its focus on all neurological disorders.
In November of 2004, Hope Happens partnered with Washington University to launch the Hope Center for Neurological Disorders at Washington University in St. Louis, a research center dedicated to speeding the process of translating basic scientific discoveries into therapies and cures. Both partners are convinced that discoveries in one disorder will lead to progress with others.
Board of Directors
- Hannah Sayers, President
(Marketing Director, Lewis Rice)
- Josh Reinert, Vice-President
(Principal, Carmody MacDonald P.C.)
- Karen Cash, President, Creative Services
- T. William Hizar, Principal, Edward Jones
- Christopher Imming, Treasurer
(Regional President, Midwest BankCentre)
- Hilary Murphy
- Leigh Hobler Gerard
(Counselor, St. Louis Psychoanalytic Institute)
- Jen Therrien
(Partner at Greensfelder and Leader of the Construction Industry Group)
- Colby Schmid, (Senior VP of Commercial Banking Citizens National Bank)
- Abigail Miller (Digital Marketing Specialist)
- Jennifer Everly (President, Everly Accounting)
- Julie Lynch, Communications Officer (Myovant Sciences)
- Patrick Cullity (Stryker)
- Mark Menghini (General Council, Aegion)
Gabriela Inderwies, MA (Director of Development)
Wendy Chromoga (Director of Operations)
Hope Happens News
What an amazing Evening of Hope we had on Saturday, April 23rd, 2022 at The Sheldon! Thank you so much to everyone who attended our gala and supported our mission. With your help, we raised close to $200,000. A special shout out to all our sponsors and donors,...
Your contributions to Hope Happens have a lasting impact, and great news keeps coming from the Hope Center for Neurological Disorders. This year, researchers at the Hope Center for Neurological Disorders lead by Dr. Randell Bateman developed a blood test for...